Write my fic for me 152 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Okay so I tried to give two story suggestions and it turned int a disaster. One of the stories had someone willing to do it so I let them. The second one was kind of hijacked. So now I'm asking for some one to do a colab with for the one that was hijacked. So here is the story idea:

Name: Better than a Friend

Idea came from this image:

Basic Idea: After Scootaloo's father left Rainbow Dash, she knew that she would never be responsible enough to be a mother. She leaves scootaloo at an orphanage in Manehaten. Years later Scootaloo runs away from the orphanage and arrives in ponyvile. The orphangage in ponyvile was kinder than the one in manehaten so she decided to stay. RD acts as a friend towards scootaloo, but how will Scootaloo react when she find's out the truth?

If I could I would maybe have Soarin be an adoptive father but it's not certain I will involve him.

Make a sequel? Maybe but still not sure.

Things I don't want: NO SAME SEX SHIPS! Sorry there is a problem with religion on this subject.

I'm not very good at getting words down so I'm looking for some one who can do most of the writing. I wan't to bounce ideas off one another. If I was better at writing I would do it my self. I hope I'm not being to selfish with this request If I am I'll just delete this thread.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1