Write my fic for me 152 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

New story idea. I'm bad at writing so I'm giving this out to anyone who want's to write this story:

This story is based of this image:

Description:
When Twilight and Starlight travel back in time to Starlight's foal hood. There Twilight sees the young Starlight Glimmer and finds out she has a horrible foal hood. Twilight rushes to her and promises to adopt her. The Old starlight glimmer fades into the time stream and disappears. Twilight takes Starlight back to the present and raises her as her own. With the Help of a certain royal guard that is.

Short Description
Follows the life of Starlight Glimmer if she had been adopted by future Twilight.

Not this is a Flashlight fic so if you don't like this ship then don't do it. I'm looking for any one who would like to write this story.

Tags: Slice of Life, AU, Romance, Comedy.
Alternate tags: Feels.

As far as I know, that picture already IS a cover, for a story with basically the same description,

Twi goes back in time, stuff happens, and she ends up adopting Starlight.

There is a story named integration with a similar idea in it but there is little to no Flash x Twilight and there are human bits I couldn't care less for. If you do now were this story is link me to it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3