Pure insanity and sickness 6 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
Super57
Group Admin

Futas are accepted here too.

Anything that isn't normal is accepted here :P)

KillERRKAI
Group Admin

That's why I'm accepted here to

I think this is the beginning of something beautiful

KillERRKAI
Group Admin

Trust me when I say this......I know it........HAHAHAHAHAHA!

we will crush the world ps. rainbow Dash is my slut, no one else's?

But do you like the chance to be my elite guard?

Super57
Group Admin

4579884 Rainbow Dash is only yours.

KillERRKAI
Group Admin

I know....sames with you and Applejack

Super57
Group Admin

4579898 Yes.

She's mine.

KillERRKAI
Group Admin

Now Wastelander pick one girl apart from Rainbow Dash or Apple Jack to be your mate

My friend call me pyroblast I am a orange Pegasus who is without a shadow of a doubt the best pony for making something that either explodes,burns,or tortures. And don't worry rainbow dash isn't one of my targets. Neither is applejack. No fluttershy and twilight sparkle are my targets it is up to u as to whom I go after first but if u need some nuance taken care of then I'll be more than happen to dust off my medical tools or unleash one of my toys on them.
Oh isn't it fun to play innocent with clueless fools.

Super57
Group Admin

4579924 Sweet.

Your orange! We'll make you Scootaloo's adopted father!

And you can get Twilight first, and appear after the FUN test is done :)

I am a smart weapon tell me my target I'll do the rest. But u are the wielders. by all means it will be fun to teach all my tricks and skills to oh the fun times ahead.

KillERRKAI
Group Admin

Yes...especially Twilight since I was born to kill her....but we meant your lover....what pony do you love, dashie is mine and Jackie is Thunders.....so your love would be? (Better not be an enemy) Still thinking about the position in our army? You would be head of dragons, I would be king, but still you run the army, I run the land, you get money, and you get ponies for your experiments....like the deal?

KillERRKAI
Group Admin

Though I doubt there will be much of a land for us to rule once I'm done!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

By all means you army headed by an psychopath who love to experiment on anything that breaths but I want fluttershy oh sweet fluttershy beautiful fluttershy MY FLUTTERSHY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AS FOR TWILIGHT I don't want her dead nonononono death is to good for her let me have her for a toy to do with as I please. Do this and your army will never be defeated my toys will see to that. O and what are your plans for the changelings. You won't be disappointed.

KillERRKAI
Group Admin

Good. see with chrysalis and her army we are going to have fun. We will make a truce with them but when we don't need 'em.....BOOM! They're dead.....hahahahahaha!!!

KillERRKAI
Group Admin

I will let you do this on one condition you let me beat her to near death, then I will take her to you, but I need my daily dose of revenge too. After all it's her fault I am here, so now she must suffer!

She will she will and I have something even better in mind the mirror pool all the twilight sparkles u can have to do what u will to my kind masters all I what is the original twilight for my own purposes as for the changelings when we do get rid if them chrysallis would make a fine specimen for experimentation and that will leave us with an unlimited supply of changeling slaves . Though what of rarity and pinkie pie.what will happen to them I would so love to have pinkie dark side as a torturers assistant and rarity for making beautiful clothes for our lovelies don't you both agree. And as a added bonus shining armor and cadence mind altered for whatever uses they may be

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17