Behind The Fic(s) 134 members · 357 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hello um I guess this is where I tell you guys the story behind my works....as of right now I run over 10 fics each with their own stories but the one I would like to share is the one I'm most proud of A wizard's tale.

From a young age I had always been a lover of fantasy Warhammer; LOTR; Warcraft; DnD; Eragon and many others just to name a few yet I never even dream of writing my own until I turned 15 or 16 one of the two when late one night bored of my mind, I started write whatever pop into my head this goes on for a hours when I noticed that instead of random thoughts there was a story at first I didn't my eyes but there it was the first few pages of a story about a werewolf which I duded The Half-Breed.....my very first attempt to become a writer sadly it ended on a sad note. Years passed as I failed to create a story passed a few mere pages.....25 attempts 25 stories that didn't went anywhere outside of handful and more importantly a broken author .....I had giving up, the passion I had felt when creating my art was gone and my pen was broken. Yet that was not my end one day about three years ago I was surfing on YouTube and found the most curious thing.... My little Dashie. At first I was like what is this? I knew of mlp and greatly enjoyed it so I clicked on it and learned of the world of fan fics but more importantly my writing finger itching yet I did not scratched it out of fear so I lurked on youtube for two years listening to the audio readers and Fim reading every fic I could find for about a years.....one long years of not scratching the itch one years of seeing idea after idea my passion whispering you could do too if you only pick up the pen each night.

My mind raced with idea some fleeing while others stayed temping me to the pen when I couldn't take the itch the need anymore I rushed to gather papers, pens, my music all the tools I had from those passionate days and wrote.....and wrote each and every night in the hour before bed the hour of the day where I gather all my thoughts, pouring my heart and soul in those papers thus A wizard's tale was born but still I did not released it no I kept it hid where the papers gathered growing into the hundreds each hand written enough for three chapters and charaters before I felt that I was truly ready.

and now here we are A wizard's tale stands at 160,098 words and counting, mlp Fim saved me and restore my passion as author. if there is one thing you can learn from this is never let go always follow your passion to the fullest cause you can't lose it just as quick

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1