Behind The Fic(s) 134 members · 355 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Since this is brand new, i want to ask about forum abuse.

Since someone like me has multiple BTS's for my different stories, should we post together for now, or (what i think is better) stay with 1 post per story.

Secondly, some people do recaps after every chapter, should that be compiled into one post at the end or keep 1 running thread until the story is complete?

To me, ideally it would be one thread per story that would have all the info in the opening post. The thread title should just be the story title like this: "BTS: Snips and Snails in: Dude, Where's My Carriage"

It would make for easier navigation and easy to find info. Of course, with links threads could be updated with new posts for chapter-by-chapter updates. It would require the OP to add the links to old posts.

It would also be cool to have an index thread like "Rage Reviews" has for browsing.

Phantom Dragon
Group Admin

4567886 Ok forgive me for asking this I'm still new to this but I'll try to learn I what can, What is BTS?

Two it's not summarize of your story more the info what did while writing that fic I write a thread to give an example of it.

4567973 So how works each author gets one thread and every story can have one post to in the thread, If each story had a thread there won't enough for everyone. If you have an alternate to this please let me know.

So how works each author gets one thread and every story can have one post to in the thread, If each story had a thread there won't enough if you have alternate to this please let me know.

Okay.

Well, I'm going to wait to see how this group works before really doing anything. If I like something, I usually like to know where people got the ideas for the stuff and what not. I share this stuff in my works already in the author's notes and with little bonus chapters if there is a lot to share.

I'm curious as to see how many people would actually use this group. I could go on about where my inspirations and ideas come from, but I'm not sure if everyone has that same enthusiasm.

Ok forgive me for asking this I'm still new to this but I'll try to learn I what can, What is BTS?

I assumed the "Behind the Scenes" group would be a place to say "Hey, liked my stuff? This is where I got the inspiration." -or- "I saw this and then I thought What if...?" Stuff like this can already be put in the story in author's notes or as a separate bonus chapter. I've seen it done and I do it myself. This would be just a place to openly share that info with others who might be interested in that kind of trivia.

I assumed.

Phantom Dragon
Group Admin

4568049 BTS is Behind the Scenes :facehoof: I'm not every good with abbreviations, yes that's exactly what it is and you could add to the end your story but sometime people don't pay attention to that. However if you want to go, and do you can thank you for your feedback I'm grateful for it. :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5