Human and Anthro Spike Harems 242 members · 228 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Since Halloween is slowly but surely approaching, I thought I would make things interesting for my fellow Spike fans and decide to issue a challenge to ya'll.

What about making a Spike harem story that's more horror-themed? There aren't a lot of Spike harem stories that are horror based, so I thought this might be a perfect opportunity to do so.

Know how you want to do it is up to you. You wanna make more of a horror comedy? That's fine. Want to go with Gothic Horror instead? That's cool too. you can also decide whether the characters are humanized, anthro, walk on all fours or even a mixture of all three.

However, there are two conditions to this challenge:

1. The girls (or most of them at least) can not be normal in any way. You can make them vampires, werewolves, witches, ghosts, or lamias, whatever you prefer. You can even have them be either monster hunters or even serial killers. Maybe even mix it up if you want.

2. Spike has to be an average joe. No turning into anything, no hidden powers, zilch. Now I'm not saying to make him into a total wuss, you can have him defend himself from time to time. Just as long that he doesn't plow through several dozen enemies with relative ease.

Other than that, you guys pretty much have free reign over the stories you want to write for this challenge. Have fun!

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Too bad I already have one I'm working on and it's really bringing out the worst in some people. So that one may be the last one I do for awhile

Understandable. Though, would you give this challenge a shot whenever you get back from your little break?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I may consider writing one like this even if I make it a short series. Of course I’d need to think on it and what sort of monsters the girls could be. Especially since so many others have made stories about them as various monsters before there’s literally no way to make them something they haven’t already be written as

True, true. You could make them into certain monsters no one has done before, like Zombies, eldritch abominations, or various degrees of wereanimals. Just something to think about.

Here's an idea; Why not make a story similar to Z-O-M-B-I-E-S? Think about it: A school originally for humans before monsters began to attend there.

Here's some ideas for which monsters the girls could be:

Twilight: Either a witch or Vampire
Rarity: Lamia
Applejack: Orc or ogre
Rainbow Dash: Harpy or werewolf
Fluttershy: Werebat
Pinkie Pie: Zombie
Sunset Shimmer: Demon
Starlight Glimmer: Alien
Ember: Dragon
Edit:
Gabby: Harpy

Any thoughts?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

nice choices for the girls to be

Of course, it's completely your choice of what kind of monsters you want the girls to be. I just thought I give you some pointers. :twilightsheepish:

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Right, as said, not sure if I'd be able to do it this month. But I will consider making a story like this

It's cool Wildcard. I'll be looking forward when do decide to it either way. :twilightsmile:

Here's a premise that could help give you some ideas:

A power plant in Equestria County that uses a mysterious energy source one day had a sudden meltdown, infecting the towns and cities in the county and turning the majority of the population into various types of monsters. The only town in the county that wasn't affected was the seaside town of Ponyville which has constructed a massive wall to keep the monsters out.

Years later, most of the monsters, now known as non-humans, have regained their sentience and have begun to mingle with the outside world. Ponyville still keeps their wall up but have allowed some of the non-humans inside. However, there are still humans who don't trust non-humans and the latter are hampered by various laws and have to wear a special kind of wristbands to curb their superhuman abilities.

The story begins with thirteen-year-old Spike Williams who had just entered high school and is shocked to learn that many non-humans have become students here as well, though they have to take segregated classes. He then meets a group of monster girls who rescued him from some bullies and have become fast friends with them as a result.

However, things get complicated as one of the human students is found dead which causes tension between the humans and non-humans at the school and extraterrestrial beings have come to Ponyville looking for something, or someone.

What do you think so far?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Seems interesting so far

Thanks. While Z-O-M-B-I-E-S would be the main inspiration for this story, you could other inspirations as well such as Beastars, Monster High, Monster Musume, and Rosario + Vampire.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Right. I'll keep that in mind

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14