World of Warships Bronies 69 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Harms Way
Group Admin

Greetings, fellow Captains.

As some of you may know by now, Wargaming has confirmed that USS Missouri will be in the game as a tier-IX premium battleship. But there is a catch. You can't buy her from the Premium Shop. And you can't earn her by doing missions. The only way to get her is by using your Free XP. As for how much, there is no confirmed price. But for tier-IX, I'm sure it's going to be really high.

For more information, here's the link to the article on the World of Warships site.
http://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/insertundersiegereferencehere/

5620187 well I am screwed then probably going to cost about 500000 free XP when someone like me who only plays every 2 to 3 weeks has at most 1000 free XP

good thing I have over 200K Free XP

I have ~350k. so I hope that not to far from what I have.

Also I am getting flash backs to when the Tirpiz came out.

Harms Way
Group Admin

I know how you feel. Free XP is basically what I've been using to help me advance up the tech trees of the Japanese and American BB lines. So right now, I don't have much. I don't even have the Iowa yet. I'm on the Colorado for the American and Fuso for Japanese.

5622785 stuck on the new Mexico still tried playing the CVs can't do it heck I even bought the Atlanta could not play it to play DDs and cruisers you have to have rattlesnake reflexe speed

Based on some data mining some people have done, the current price for the Missouri is 800,000 Free XP. Yes, 800,000....

Harms Way
Group Admin

Well.... guess that puts her far out of my reach. I'd be in the Iowa long before I'd ever get the Missouri.

Even "better". If you were to buy doubloons to convert XP from existing ships to Free XP, it would take 32,000 of them... About $125.00 worth.

Edit: And as I already have the Friedrich der Große and the Großer Kurfürst, It's not like I'm missing on the Tier IX or Tier X action.

I've been closely watching for any updated news since I myself have about 23,000 free XP. I've grinded CVs up to the Lex with 155000 px or so in that ship (so almost the Essex), and if the 800,000 free XP requirement is true them I'm grossly out of luck. But hey, they might have special missions to boost free XP or give some out for free. I've strived to get all the free ships available through missions, including the Tachiban, Mikasa, Kamikaze R, all ARP ships and the Emden. I'd hate to miss this one.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10