World of Warships Bronies 69 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Harms Way
Group Admin

Greetings, fellow Captains.

It would seem that we have some more destroyers coming soon in WoWs.

Tier VII: Akatsuki

Tier VII: Shiratsuyu

Tier VIII: Akizuki

Tier IX: Yugumo

As someone who rarely plays as a destroyer, I don't really know how to feel about this. Obviously I'm worried since Japanese destroyers are more of a pain to deal with when I'm playing as a battleship, depending on who the person in the destroyer is. But maybe someone who knows what it's like to play as a destroyer could shed some insight.

5492534 Are they Premiums?

No, they're not premiums. They are basically splitting the Japanese destroyer line into two branches. One who stick to the theme of stealthy, long range torpedo snipers, another who don't have quite as many/good torps but have more powerful guns.

Check here for details

And I already see 4-5 destroyers every game. Makes it hard for me to play my battleship the way I want. Can't try to approach the enemy because I'm always afraid I'm going to get torp'd by something I can't see. I want to get in there and brawl, not be forced to hang back. Course it only keeps getting harder because more and more torpedo boats keep getting added to the game, such as the upcoming British Cruiser line.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4