The Necroverse 47 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
SaintAbsol
Group Admin

Probably should have done this a lot earlier, but I honestly didn't think we'd get more than a handful of members here. After that, well, I suppose I was just lazy about it.

Anyway; welcome to the Necroverse, a strange subset of stories all set in this strange Alternate Universe I accidentally made when I decided to write a story about Lyra Heartstrings actually being a necromancer who lived like a normal pony. Needless to say, things have spiraled out of control insanely fast. So now we have three stories, each by a different author, about the verse and the potential for more to come in the future. Believe me, we have no shortage of ideas when it comes to that, and I have several more planned that will examine more of the scope of this world and just how different it is from canon.

Anyway, while you're here, please try to follow the usual rules:

1.) Be Polite and Respectful.

2.) Keep Any and All Threads Site-Appropriate.

3.) Try to Have Fun.

That last one is especially important, since that's entirely why I created the story in the first place: To have fun.

And, hey, if you want to write a story in this verse, feel free to discuss ideas here in the forum for it. I don't have a social life, so I'll probably be around to provide feedback or opinions on various things. And I'm sure there's probably a few others with thoughts to share on the matter, since pretty much every member of this group is a fan of the story.

So, yeah; belated welcome and enjoy your stay.

SaintAbsol
Group Admin

That is a horrific image.

Your face is horrific, but we love you anyways.

Dont ban me senpai

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4