Request a story 53 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I already have many fanfics planned, two of which are also Twilight and Apple Bloom based ones. But I got this idea for a new one but I simply can't do it as I really want to focus on my other fanfics that I have planned out, so if your interested please consider making this idea into a fanfic.

With her friends away and her family busy Apple Bloom starts to feel lonely and unwanted. Luckily Twilight offers to spend the day with her, reluctant at first Apple Bloom decided to take Twilights offer and after spending the day with the Princess Apple Bloom has started to grow quite attached to the Princess of Friendship. In fact the following day Twilight finds herself being followed by the little filly everywhere she goes. At first she didn't seem to mind but overtime she starts to get weirded out by Apple Bloom's sudden fondness to her. When Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle return to learn of their friends sudden bond with Princess Twilight they quickly turn to Applejack who just thinks that Apple Bloom just simply idolises Twilight the same way Scootaloo idolises Rainbow Dash. But when everypony learns that Apple Bloom has hitched a ride to Canterlot unbeknownst to Twilight, Applejack comes to a realisation that her sister might actually be obsessed with one of her best friends.

I'd love to write this story if you don't mind waiting a bit. I'm writing another fanfic right now that I want to give my full attention. Once that's done, this would be really fun to write!:twilightsmile:

5062389 Sorry for the long reply I didn't know until just know. I look forward to seeing it soon, Thanks! :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3