Who to Ship 7 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
79snowbell
Group Admin

so there are people out there who don't like specific shippings because they think they don't work, and that's because no one tried those ships. Well guess what! I have a simple piece of advice I shared with a few people and that you and your questionable shippings should try: Experimenting!!! if there is a specific shipping you don't like, then read a fanfic that has that shipping and see why other people like that ship when you don't.
So I want you guys to tell me your least favorite character/shipping and a reason why. then I want you to tell me your absolute favorite character/shipping and another reason why.

4618272 allow me to be the first to reply!

My least favourite character to work with shippings is Rarity.
SHOCK HORROR!!!
But it isn't without reason.

When it comes to Male/female ships with Rarity, none of them are all that eye catching for me.
Sure, one can argue Sparity is good, but what else? Is Sparity the only decent one?
Let it be said, I'm not a fan of RariMac. I prefer Big Mac with Cheerilee.
So then we can ship her with Thunderlane, the Doctor, Braeburn, Buffy, Caramel, Fancy Pants, etc.
But none of these are extremely intreguing, and can be prejudiced as being rather shallow.

My all time favourite ship goes to Applespike.
Applejack's strong, courageous and honest (duh) and Spike is witty and rather intelligent.
They compliment each other well. Also, it's darn cute to read. :rainbowkiss:

Actually, something I said just piqued my interest. We should totally see a Rarity x Doctor Whooves. That'd be interesting and just different.

79snowbell
Group Admin

4653759 thank you for being the first:twilightsmile:! I thought no one would reply

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3