Equisverse 66 members · 25 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

So, not to long ago, I watched this

And its gone... it was about some lady gushing about the obvious homosexual doing of Frodo and Sam because its quite clear to anyone that two men can't have a deep meaningful love for another man without wanting to boink him cross eyed

And naturally that got my noggin joggin about our own adorable ball of deutsch based neurosis, and I believe, in my opinion and admitted bias, is that what Azur could use in his life.

... No, not that. But your immediate assumption does lead to my point. I think Azur would have thrived with a stallion in his life. Not as a lover mind, but as a kin. Its something I don't think a lot of people consider nowadays, but having such a companion is vital in males. But Perpetually, you ravishing exemplar of studliness you no doubt say as you sit in your practically gushing from every available orifice at the prospect of engaging in the scintillating wonder that is your recommended dosage of Me, isn't Azur an entirely different species so can such a standard be fairly applied to ponies? Yes, I'd say so, and perhaps doubly so considering what a social species they are.

How many stallion does he have in his life? Or male influences at all? David? Fair enough, but David is more pater that frater and is hardly an apt companion in this regard. More a mentor and father then a equal like, say, Twilight has with her friends. Yes Azur is a bit odd, but one must remember that honor and respect is predicated on deeds, and he has more then proven worthy of any standard of his fellows.

Of course this could lead to disaster if he wasn't careful, but I'd say with a companion like Mac or Thunderlane he'd thrive. It should also be for note the only interactions he's had with his own have been negative (his father, other stallions seeing him as something to use) idiocy (making him swallow a dildo) and seeing them solely in a sexual light and having that friend who showed him something other then aggression or one who entirely agreed with him (Shining) would have been to his benefit.

At least they could have shown him the rules

popmannn
Group Admin

How many stallion does he have in his life? Or male influences at all?

Sky took offense to that...
And his dad.

Meep the Changeling
Group Admin

7529219 Checking my notes... He's got:

Exactly, thats why I said a stallions influence:trollestia:

And his dad.

Which dad? Doggo dad, Trig dad, or sire dad?

<See's math>

Seriously, I don't get this. What are you responding too?

popmannn
Group Admin

7529574 My dad, ya dongus! Sky and Ayna have a father you know...

that had to be something to see:

Like Anya just like literally followed one of them home one day like a cat and refused to leave:rainbowlaugh:

Also, like, how much influence has Hair had on Azur in any case? He met him, what, once and spent much of that time in a drunken stupor.

popmannn
Group Admin

Oh, it exists...

Azur was adopted by into the Trigger family(I mean, he's genetically almost a bio-child), and at a relatively young age(barely legal adult). So like, take that as you will. Of course the Trigger parents interact with him on the regular.

Its more. Moar is required. Moar will be provided or I'll do unspeakable things to your lawn flamingos

Again though, Hair's more of a father figure then an equal, if that makes sense. I've actually been noddling something a Big Mac story with him being encouraged to pursue being a enchanter

popmannn
Group Admin

You keep acting like I'm not here... Sky literally does a two sides of the same coin speech in Lifegiver.

Meep the Changeling
Group Admin

7529574 If you do the math, that equals 0 :3

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10