Equisverse 66 members · 25 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Cause thats how you get a Slaanesh, Cadence:trixieshiftright:

smolbep
Group Admin

. . . in response to what thing? Also the answer is indubitably yes.

popmannn
Group Admin

Name checks out...

We knew the second Cadence started talking about Chapotle Wedsday, we knew the whole neighborhood was going to go to pot

One would think birthing Chaos gods would be fairly old hat for pony kind. Like, less a species ending psionic money shot and more Celestia face hooving and picking up the phone to inform the Bureau Of Abyssal Horrors that it was that time of the month

eh, forget it. my train of thought has jumped off the rails on this matter

popmannn
Group Admin

Name still checks out...

I apologize for this thread good Poppman. I think I was going somewhere, but my recent rereading of the source material I've been re-evaluating my estimates on this verse

popmannn
Group Admin

Meep just likes warhammer and references it along with the million other things she references. Also, you almost got my name right, but I'm just gonna chalk that one up to your name still checking out. :trollestia:

Actually my name best reflects my general state of being and what we can assume is the emotional equivelant of what Bill Cosby deemed the dad look.

And no, it has nothing to do with that. I was just dumb:facehoof:

Meep the Changeling
Group Admin

7198871 Eh, I'll admit I didn't make the best thing ever, but I was trying to have fun.

Well, I disagree there. That is of course not to say you've reached the pinnacle of your craft, or even as far as you could come, for there is always room for improvement, but this is one of the, if not the, most well thought out and structured verses I've seen. It goes beyond the daily dross of Best OC EVAR DONUT STEEL or insert ill thought out or reasoned pet political stance nere we tend to have grace our bug ridden algorithym.

Here I was just trying to have a bit of fun myself and would also state that ponies here more then likely would have long ago eaked out Chaos as a force and had safeguards

she turned the Crystal Empire into the kink capital of their world. Like, seriously. Like, you literally have to have your perception altered before entering and asked if you're okay with seeing some rank pile driving fuckery. Its all consensual, mind. Its not full tilt Days of Sodom, but its still a place where every form of, and I do mean this in a clinical sense then with any malice, deviancy ones mind can conjure. All consensual, as the story suggests, and any, ahem, alterations while there can easily be reversed, but still....

I'm pretty sure that if it works like that, then Cadence is just going to nom on Slaanesh. She's already on the planet and this is all in 'worship' of her, after all. :V

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16