The Cloud Appreciation Club 39 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26

4918302 They're so cool! None of them look as nice as your face though :twilightsmile:

Ms Loopy do
Group Admin

You guys....*hugs tight* thank you

4918315 It's no problem hugz back

I don't find them dull.

4918302 Those are pretty.:rainbowkiss: I love clouds on the horizon. Like the sky taking a walk.

Ms Loopy do
Group Admin

4918511 .........Hmmmmm said the person who once said 'and take your bloody boring clouds'................................
4918345 for being supportive:heart:
4918531 The sky was beautiful tonight, first time in weeks

4918693 Has snow hit yet? Haven't checked weather report in days.:derpytongue2:

I happen to rather like clouds, and I was angry at the time.

Ms Loopy do
Group Admin

4918732 no thank god, just warm and damp

Ms Loopy do
Group Admin

4918881 well guess what...I rather like clouds too but I'm still bloody angry with you

Because I was right? Sarah, I warned you this would happen, and, presto, it did. Don't blame me because you refused to listen to me. I don't hold it against you.

Ms Loopy do
Group Admin

4918908 .......how was the week away in the mountains with the motorbike? Being all spontaneous and loopy Matt, very unlike you indeed.

It wasn't a week, and I didn't go to any mountains. I live on a mountain. I went to the Yarra Valley district and stayed in an inn. And yes, I did enjoy myself. I had no work, and I was simply taking some time off.

I confess, it was spontaneous, but I had been toying with the idea for days before I put it into action.

Ms Loopy do
Group Admin

oh excuse me for my mistake but I'm sure you wrote hills rather than valley.....

a literal bearing for the hills

oh look at that you did write hills.

Did this 'inn' have bars on the windows, padded walls and men in white coats by any chance??

Ms Loopy do
Group Admin

4918998 What does it feel like Matt? To have someone who doesn't think the sun shines out of your behind and believes that everything you say is bullshit??

Ms Loopy do
Group Admin

4918998 if I hadn't of met you none of this mess would have happened and I do hold it against you

Sarah, look Yarra Valley up. 99% of it consists of hills.

Here: http://www.viator.com/tours/Melbourne/Yarra-Valley-Wine-and-Winery-Tour-from-Melbourne/d384-3243WINE/photos

Don't mock my issues, woman. They are nothing to make jests about.

It doesn't feel like anything but an opportunity to pat myself on the back again. Yarra Valley consists of hills, and the inn that in which I lodged is called the Tuck Inn, in a place called Healesville, in Yarra Valley. My motorcycle is a humble CT110 Postie Bike. It was given me by my Uncle four years ago.

I don't understand you, Sarah; you hate me simply because I was right about you. Look, I don't want to cause further angst between us, as I am beginning to tire of your juvenile attitude towards me.

Ms Loopy do
Group Admin

4920003 so don't mock my decisions then and scoff over things that have happened.

You don't like me Matt because you don't understand me and you can't control me.

I tired of you a long time, hence why I unfollowed you and blocked you countless times, you are are the one hanging on not me

I only replied because you caught me on a bad day...if you've noticed, I haven't been wasting the energy on you recently and I won't be again.

Good day

Very well.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26