The Cloud Appreciation Club 39 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Ms Loopy do
Group Admin

Clouds from earlier this evening above Loopy's residence and village

4711843 I love the lighting and shadow casting of the first, the spread of the second and third, and the puffiness of the last one.:pinkiesmile:

Ms Loopy do
Group Admin

Thank you! The last one is the view from Loopy's driveway - Loopy's favourites are the middle two - fascinating pattern - could stare at it for hours!

4712121 I really like the third one, the way it hangs over the house. Loopy has a very good view of natural beauty!

Ms Loopy do
Group Admin

Thank you :twilightblush: Loopy just points her phone and presses the button but yes she does appreciate natural beauty in her surroundings

4712155 I'm just glad I'm not the only one.:twilightsmile:

Ms Loopy do
Group Admin

It pains Loopy that people do not take an interest in what's around them, they're too busy rushing about most of the time. Loopy walks her dog up a secluded track and she sees buzzards and foxes with cubs and deers and newts and tadpoles and squirrels and birds and she marvels at them...she never sees many people

4712193 All I ever see is people. It does get a bit boring. But I've got lizards, pigeons, chickens (yes, chickens), peacocks (not sure why they're in my backyard or how they get there from two streets away, but...) and I just feel... happy. I actually sometimes wonder what they talk about. How rhey saw kids sneaking in last night? How they plot to take over the planet? Who knows?!:derpytongue2::rainbowlaugh:

Nice pics! I am a fan of clouds! :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9