Sci-Twi 712 members · 1,466 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I think Sci-twi will get pony ears and a ponytail. The other movies suggest it.

Sunset shimmer turned into a demon in Eqg1
In Eqg2 sunset used light magic and gain ears.
In Eqg3 Sci-twi became a demon and sunset became the human version of an alicorn. Logic says sci-twi will gain ears this time.

I think it will be like Rainbow rocks.

Gaia will defeat the humane 6 and Sci-twi will have to step up and the only way she can is by confronting Midnight sparkle which sunset hasn't done yet.

But how do you think Sci-twi will ponyup?

Summer Dancer
Group Admin

5451585 It's very possible she will, she didn't get one the last movie. I have a feeling that Timber Spruce will be a villain and she'll have to conquer her feelings for him somehow...

I agree.. There is a very good chance of Sci-Twi ponying up..

5451603 ; Ah if only that were true then I could watch a ship sink instead of sailing away.. There's so much shipping going on of late I'm ready for a good sinking and that is one ship I wouldn't mind sinking faster than a stone.. :rainbowdetermined2:

Summer Dancer
Group Admin

5451639 Ah, but even if he is, it's possible they'll still be shipped :rainbowlaugh:

5451648 Ah that is true.. :rainbowlaugh:The ships will still sail and already have but it's always more fun to have a good excuse to sink the ones one doesn't really like and I don't like it and not just because I'm more of a Sci-Twi/Sunset fan... It's feeling too much like having a Flash Recaller for me.. At least Flash has earned my love to hate him list...Right below Angel Bunny... But Timber.. I just don't feel anything.. I don't love him, I don't hate him.. I don't even love to hate him... I don't even expect anything... I really got nothing here and that is sad..Very sad..:raritydespair::pinkiesad2:

Summer Dancer
Group Admin

5451864 It's hard to tell, we've only seen him briefly. I do like his confidence though :rainbowlaugh:

5451867 That's true and as long as I'm not feeling anything he might surprise me in a good way but I've had this feeling more than once and let's just say.. Poor,poor Timber If I choose to forget you.. You will have earned it..

There is a pattern.

Alicorn vs demon sunset or inferno.
Human unicorn vs monsters
The redeemed unicorn turned alicorn vs demon.

Human twilight will save sunset Shimmer after giagi defeat the six.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9