Eden Campus 17 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26
Julia
Group Admin

What do you wish to learn?

Written Sound
Group Admin

4519697 Anything you are willing to teach would suffice.
like for instance, how in the love of all things kinky do I get my notifications to work !

Julia
Group Admin

But I surely can't get to know my student if not even they know what they wish to be taught.:duck:

Written Sound
Group Admin

4519712 But one must know the limitations of the teacher before asking of them.

Julia
Group Admin

I have no limits.

(Also, remember this is not a public RP group, this is more like a gathering of a teacher and her students, kinda like a school for RP)

Written Sound
Group Admin

Hmm this seems like something that holds much promise.... I am book yet to be marred by ink, I am open to anything you are willing to teach.

Julia
Group Admin

Then maybe the same exercise as Geo Star.

Give me the best original written passage you can think of, and put it in quotes

like this~❤

Written Sound
Group Admin

4519750 Anything specific ?

Julia
Group Admin

Anything that you can make from your own mind.~:heart:

Written Sound
Group Admin

4519761 Ok then one moment please...

Julia
Group Admin
Written Sound
Group Admin

Darkness, just blank empty, mind numbing darkness, I don't remember what I was before this, I can only, vaguely recall flying, maybe it was falling I don't really know.

Floating on, slowly spinning, twisting around, looking for some sort of light, some sign that there’s something else out there….

It’s been awhile know, I think, I honestly don’t know how long it’s been, time doesn't seem to flow or go on in here. The only thing I really do know is that I’d alone, theres nothing else out here with me….

I’ve been pondering what I was and who I was before…. this…. I came up with several ideas but nothing concrete. I could have been some sort of bipedal creature, or a quadruped…. whatever those are…. I have this odd absent sensation of having extremities that could grasp objects…. at the moment I'm just going to call them tendrils…. I can also remember that I was flying… I had these long extremities that stretched out from my back, I can vaguely remember them being very soft and....feathery…..

Just floating here again, thinking about whether or not I had any family…. before…. I want to say I did, I mean you can't be born if you don't have family, right ?.... Anyway, I was just wondering if they missed me.. morbid thought huh ? You know… why am I even talking to myself ?.... It’s not like anyone will even hear me, right ?......
…….
……
…….
……
Right ?

Julia
Group Admin

Magical.

Dark, but mystic, and slightly empty as well, but empty of feeling in the sense it gives a nihilistic look on things.:heart:

Now, pick a number any number from Negative ∞ to Positive ∞.

Written Sound
Group Admin

4519810 I'm going to choose the number 7...

Julia
Group Admin

How many sevens?

Written Sound
Group Admin

4519818 Only one is fine, this one holds memories and meaning...

Julia
Group Admin

Care to explain how that is?

Written Sound
Group Admin

4519831 For me, seven is a dear number, It is the number of my birth, the number of my mother's birth, this is the number that has been with me throughout my life without disappointment. If this number was a person, they would be a person that knows me so well, on such a level, that nothing could taint the love and caring nature of them. This number as well as what it belongs to, somehow makes up what I am, as a person, lover, individual. Everything that I will be and have been is because of this number.
This is it's significance to me.

Julia
Group Admin

It seems like just like living beings, numbers can help us in magical ways, eh?:ajsmug:

Now... would you like to be an admin or a contributor?

Written Sound
Group Admin

4519847 Please explain the roles of the two positions.

Julia
Group Admin

As an admin, you are responsible for monitoring threads and users, having the power to act upon your own will.

As a contributor, you do the same thing, but must report to me or another admin.

Written Sound
Group Admin

4519857 So basicly a contributor is an admin on a leash ?

Julia
Group Admin
Written Sound
Group Admin

4519864 Well then.... Kinda surprised I caught that analogy. Admin it is, though I still may report to you what I find....'interesting'.

Julia
Group Admin

The position is yours.

If you wish to change anything, be sure to ask me first.:twilightsmile:

And with that, this session is closed.:yay:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26