LightningSword Appreciation Society 41 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I should have come here to do this a long time ago, but I figured it would be kinda cheap to join my own fan page. :twilightsheepish: But I just wanted to let you all know how much you mean to me. That an appreciation group would be set up for me is still something I can barely process. And no matter how many members there are, just having members at all makes all the difference to me.

You're all wonderful, and I would be nothing without you.

Thank you

4555234 Of course! :heart:
Even though past mistakes were made, it's great to see you trucking on! You really are a nice person at heart. Just look at what you've done recently -- founding a group to help others that need help dealing with "constructive" criticism. Not to mention that you're a good author, no matter what some trolls say.

Keep up the good work!

HudsonHawk
Group Admin

Fuck the haters, bro. You're better than you think you are.

You are stronger than you believe... far wiser than you think... what was once your life is now your legend.

4555234 Don't let haters get to you. The friendship and love outweighs all of the negative. You're a great person as well as kind and caring. I can't thank you enough for being one of my inspirations. :pinkiesmile:

Keep up the good work and God bless always. :scootangel:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5