Tantabus 160 members · 27 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

So this is kind of a goofy question but let's something happened and the Tantabus was able to gain a physical pony body, what sex do you think it would be? Male or female?

For this two thoughts came to mind. Female because Luna supposedly created it (I like to think it tricked her into believing that) and as a result it is based off of herself.

Or maybe it is male kind of like some of the ancient old ones (after all it does have a lovecraft feel to it).

Your thoughts?

I don't think it has a gender any more than Cthulu does. It doesn't.

6294274 I'm not sure you read the original post. What I asked was if the Tantabus was given a physical form and had the body of a pony do you think it would be male or female?

I did read it. My answer remains the same. It would be a pony with neither gender. If anypony were inclined to try to have sex with it, they'd be very frustrated probably.

An energy being can take whatever physical form it desires. They aren't bound by things like genetics and such. This would be presuming that the Tantibus presented was fully sapient however, and it was not. It came across as only very dimly aware of it's existence. So as it was presented it could not assumes a physical form due a distinct lack of intelligence and awareness.

Mega NewWays97
Group Admin

It was a dream magic thing. It doesn't have a gender nor does it see itself as one

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6