Jurassic Bronies 132 members · 26 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

After getting bored of making Jurassic Parks and Raptor Research islands, I decided to try an experiment: a "Site B" island. Basically I build a little Worker Village/Lab area in one spot, fence it off, and just start mass breeding dinosaurs and let them have the rest. I'm using the Isla Sorna map.

Today I started coming up with names for some of the dinosaurs that have survived this long. First there's Shere Khan, a 97 Male raptor. He caught my attention when he slipped past the fence into the Village area and roamed around for a little while. Then there's Nyota, a 2001 Female. She got in too and the two of them spent a little time chasing compies and fighting Pachys that had gotten in as well before slipping back out again. They separated for a while, but last I saw them today they'd reunited and were eating at a feeder together.

And yes, I fully ship these two. :heart:

Then there's Zira. Named after the villainess of The Lion King 2. She's a 1993 Velociraptor, and the wolf amongst sheep of the island. See, I have two Creation labs set up going into two different "zones" of the Isla Sorna map. I breed the carnivores on one side, herbivores on the other. For the most part they stay separate, even with the lack of fences. But for whatever reason, Zira somehow made her way into the herbivore "zone" and has been hunting there ever since. Today she took down both Edmontosaurs I bred in the space of about thirty minutes. A real demon.

The last one I named was a Spinosaurus I brought in today. Named him Smaug. Not much to say about him except I'm waiting for him to fight the T-Rex one day. They actually passed by each other at a feeder and roared, but nothing else.

I’ve always wanted to try out that game. Now that I have an Xbox360, it’s only a matter of time before I do so.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2