"WHiJeT"ers Assemble! 37 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

What do you think are the limits set by the Captaincy and the regard of Celestia and Luna upon Iron Hoof's arrogant and scheming mind?
Does he know of and acknowledge the boundaries?
Or does he think he is sneakily able to get round them?
Is our "villain" above bribery, intimidation and blackmail to gain information about Guardsponies flouting the Order, especially Flash? I know Iron Hoof suspects Flash has a crush on Twilight, but could he work out it is full-blown requited love?
Is Iron Hoof patient enough to wait until Flash blunders, and only then, pouncing and denouncing him?
Let me know what you think!

He will probably do something stupid.

That said, as a character he needs more nuance; it seems he is so nakedly explicit in his actions and intentions.

4833806 Hello, Bleu. It does appear more likely of Iron Hoof to blunder than Flash. Iron Hoof is more arrogant, racist and likely not to know where certain lines are.
But what could the limits set out above forbid Iron Hoof to do?

Given the parodying tropes I think the author is going for, probably an outburst to a subordinate in-front of someone of authority... there has been a trail of loaf-size breadcrumbs for this... at least I think so.

4837478 Breadcrumbs do not come in the size of loafs, silly:rainbowlaugh:. I bake my own bread, you know.
Any other way he could accidentally ruin himself?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5