Ponies After People 899 members · 98 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Just thought I would create a thread mentioning the documentary series that covers pretty much everything you would want to know about the world post-humans. If you want to watch it and mention anything you think would be important, please do so! It's also a fairly interesting show in its own rights. Though, as a friend of mine said, "[it] is a little depressing."

{Edit} Because I'm an idiot, I forgot to link the thing. Click [here] for the first episode of the series (on DailyMotion).

4495183 its not the whole story though. that series assumes there is no intelligent life left and won't be for decades. Instead we have other species that can use what was behind immediately. Odds of survival assuming 10,000 survivors is 1 in approximately 1 in 712,500

4495254 Still, the first days and weeks will be accurate, unless an author has their character upkeep something. And I doubt that will happen.

Starscribe
Group Admin

Yeah, I used this series for inspiration when writing the story. There's even an episode that includes lots of explicit details about Los Angeles that I found very helpful.

While it may seem inaccurate at some parts the episodes focusing on dogs and invasive species seem apt to change the post event north america

edit cause seriously sheep dogs would keep herding for generations to come that is just cool

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5