N.E.R.D. 26 members · 54 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
jidbrony
Group Admin

Since I don't wanna go into a in depth review I'll just make a list instead of Pro's Con's and Mixes
Pro's
1. Return of Davros
2. The beginning scene on Skaro with the boy Davros and the Doctor saving his life.
3.Return of Missy
4. A much more toned down Missy who is less flirty and more down to earth and calculating.
5. Threatening Daleks
6. A Clara I actually cared for and didn't annoy me.
7. Seeing the classic Doctor's again
8. Several references overtly and in-overtly to Genesis of the Daleks, the greatest and revolutionary Doctor Who episode ever!
9. Peter Capaldi as the Doctor.
10 Theme just saying Missy alive cause hey, we all knew that would happen why bother.
11. The return to Skaro and the Dalek City ala the First Episode The Daleks by William Hartnell
Cons
1 Um...IDK...12 acting like 11 during the Rock Concenrt I guess.
2. Missy still feeling like a new character instead of the Master
3. U.N.I.T seems kinda pointless but it's not a deal breaker.
Mixes
1. Depending on how you feel, The Daleks killing Missy and Clara, on the one hand it finally makes them threatening again and show's how far they will go to hurt the Doctor. On the other hand we know Missy and Clara will live, I mean you can't kill of The Master, Clara you could....Still, if you like seeing the Daleks get some R-E-S-P-E-C-T back then this is a good thing if you are someone who doesn't believe in the power of suspension of disbelief the that wasn't for you.
2. All the little continuity questions I ask myself cause I like to. Like are these New Paradigm Daleks, is Davros just off from his battle at the Medusa Cascade. How long has Davros been with his Daleks. Are we in Skaro from the past or future? (The way Missy described it was the Future) Are the Daleks from the past traveled to the future cause they wanted to pay respects to Davros. Is the Supreme Dalek the Supreme Dalek from the New Dalek Empire? Questions that may possibly not be answered cause they aren't important but still a lot of fun to speculate.
And that was my Doctor Who seres 9 Episode 1. Pro's Con's and Mixes. If you haven't seen the Episode then BBC America got yuh covered for now. So go see it while you can https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXKbqtWnvFI

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1