N.E.R.D. 26 members · 54 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Kirito-Persona
Group Admin

A lot of groups have general discussion and introduction threads. This is N.E.R.D'S thread for that regard. This is where you introduce yourself and your N.E.R.D specialty. If you've done this in another group, you know the drill. Allow me to start everyone!

Hello! Name's Kirito-Persona, call me Andrew if you want to though! I'm an expert on JRPGS and general gaming. I'm very broad in a lot of my information, not as specific as most though. I love video games, anime, and super heroes, romance being my favorite fanfiction genre. My favorite Superheroes include, Superman, Batman, Flash, Aquaman, and Ant-man! Favorite game of all time would probably be Persona 3 FES! Favorite TV show would probably be Doctor Who or Flash! Nice to meet you all, ask me anything if you want to, and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! :twilightsmile:

Please introduce yourself if you have the time, I really want our little group founded by my dear friend jidbrony to grow even more!

jidbrony
Group Admin

4550186 Hello I'm Jidbrony....N.E.R.D Founder/Director,

I'm a big fan of discussion, Nerdy things Comic Book films, Star Wars, Pony, I love History and my favorite Superhero is Batman and Captain America. If you ever wanna talk that's fine. I'm as of this post 21 years of age (Ladies Wink Wink) and I hope to make lots of new friends here on the sight.

SoulboundAlchemist
Group Admin

Sorry for the late introduction, but, here goes...

Hello, I'm darkponyD, known as HunterOfTheDark on other sites, but you can call me D here, in story comments and in PMs.

I, like Kirito-Persona, am an expert on JRPGs and gaming, but I'm a little more geared towards specific franchises, such as Final Fantasy, Persona, Kingdom Hearts, Ace Attorney and Prince of Persia, just to name a few. My favorite game of all time is actually a four way tie between Persona 3 Portable, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment and Final Fantasy X.

In terms of TV, I am an expert in Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Anime, though my anime knowledge is limited to what I have seen, which in terms of pilot episodes, is alot, but in terms of completed series, not as many as I would like :twilightblush: In any case, my favorite TV shows include Doctor Who, Stargate Atlantis, Sherlock, Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan, and Kill la Kill.

Finally, I am quite knowledgable about books, but since this intro has gone a bit long I think I'll leave it at that.

I look forward to speaking with you more, and working with you on different fics. You know who you are.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3