Martianmen 51 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
MartiantheGray
Group Admin

Surprised this group still has a pulse. Sure, there are a great number of inactive members already, but there are also numerous users who participate in nearly every thread that has been posted thus far.

That's not so impressive, if you ask me. We're a small group full of people who only arrive by my invitation, and by no other means. What is impressive, however, is the fact that there have been no major shitstorms or conflicts of any notable account just yet. The weather still seems relatively clear, with not a speck of brown to muddy up our days. I wanted to say this: congrats, MM, you're doing well.

4401589 I think my math is correct but if I am wrong feel free to correct me, but I am fairly certain you typed the letter A 37 times.

4401589 Also what do you mean only by invite. I thought anyone could join.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4401643 I'm not going back through my text to count the number of letter A's I used. Nice try, though.

4401649 This group isn't open to the public; only those invited by me can join.

4401669 Well, it certainly isn't regression, so it must indeed be progression.

Still kickin'. In yo face. hyeh hyeh hyeh

4401709 And here I was hoping this group would become the next big thing and that it would get a zillion members and then we would all mount our mighty rusty old pickup trucks and use them to take over London. You raised my hopes and crushed them immediately afterwards.

Then we would all get ice cream and orange soda.

4401589 well I am also surprised but hey this is private.

Think you got something here

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4401781 Don't play with me, boy.

4401784 I'll open up a thread in a minute about whether I should keep it private or unlock it.

4401786 That's kinda the point. No random ass from the outside will be able to simply join and stir up unneeded trouble. I invited those that I trusted both as acquaintances and as sensible members.

4401811 well I think you for the invite.

4401811 Well it's all up to you, you don't need to let my insane banter influence what you do.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

well I think you for the invite.

Thank you for thinking about me. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4401826 Eh, I'm genuinely curious about what the others would think, and you have proven yourself to be very insightful in times past, so I'll listen to the things you say that isn't insane banter, but rather thought-provoking arguments. That, and you're a member of this group, and I value everyone's words who reside here.

4401834 I can't think of anything funny so I am posting kitty.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4401870 And there goes the veiled wisdom once again.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16