Twilight x Human 466 members · 111 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Let's be honest here. The majority of us are here, because we love Twilight. Well, tell me: What's the reason why?

I love Twilight because she's everything I'd want from a woman: Looks, brains, and the unique demeanor you can't find in anyone else...

I love her because, like you said, she is everything I want in a woman.
She is very smart, cute, adorkable, beautiful, I find her silly at times (She is adorably silly when she gets way to serious about something), She seems kind, and rational (most of the time). She would certainly keep me on track in my daily life which is something I sorely need. (I have issues staying on task, she would make a check list to help me stay on track and I would love that). And her singing voice is heavenly! Her eyes are easy to get lost in.

All of that... and Purple...
Purple is an adorable color...
and her cutie mark is amazing...

If she was real I would love to have her go through the novel I am writing.
Not sure if she will like it or not but I do know she will correct all my errors like the perfect editor. And also with her tutorship I will never fail a college test ever again!

Even with her flaws I see Twilight as Perfect
#TwilightBestPony

I love Twilight Sparkle because she's got both looks and brains, as well as an adorkable personality. Not only that, but even after all this time, she's still trying to define her role and purpose in life — as an Alicorn Princess, a friend, a teacher, and as a mare in general. But mostly for her personality.

To this day, I credit her as the reason why purple is my favorite color.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3