Zoophobia Fan Club 36 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

where one can find Zoophobia fanfiction all in one place? And also, where to submit strictly Zoophobia fanfiction?

Just type in Zoophobia Fimfiction and choose from the groups there. There a a couple of groups and about half a dozen stories in between them.

But are the stories in those groups just crossover stories with Zoophobia and MLP? Are there any groups, outside of Fimfiction, on the internet strictly Zoophobia fics?

There are a couple of Mlp/Zoophobia crossovers in those groups. But you would have better luck trying to find Zoophobia fics on Fanfiction.com.

Well, I found a couple of strictly Zoophobia stories on Fanfiction. But I was just wondering if anyone knew about a category/group on fanfiction for just Zoophobia stories. There's not a lot of them on fanfiction and they seemed spread out into various categories. Thanks for trying to help me though:)

The reason why there isn't many Zoophobia stories in the first place is because the webcomic isn't well known. I found Zoophobia by random YouTube browsing until I stumbled on Vivziepop's Die Young animation. After watching it a couple of times I became hooked to her work, from there I came across some comments saying there was a webcomic called Zoophobia that stared most of the Charcters featured in the animation. Said comic had been in production for over a year now before I came across the animation. At first it didn't work because the tumbler page that featured the comic was hacked. So I found a couple of vids that showed the comic pages. I LOVE it like a druggie loves crack. I snorted up the content to feed my satisfaction of this mildly furry fantasy/slice of life. Now that the tumbler page works now I still looking and following Viv's work to this day. I can't say the same for for other people though.

The Infinity Doctor
Group Admin

4890491 There's a Zoophobia forum website, you could try there?

Here's a link --> http://zoophobiacomicforum.forumotion.com/

It's interesting, Vive's work is very well known but Zoophobia seems to be the least well known of her creations.
I have a feeling that this small cult following for Zoophobia will grow in time:)
Same here kinda, I wasn't until I randomly found a really great comic dub for Zoophobia did I actually start reading the comic:)
Actually, I just finished reading the comic yesterday and it took me two days to read:twilightblush: Lol!

Thank you for the link and for helping me out:pinkiehappy: But I think I'll stick to searching for fanfics on Deviantart and Fanfiction, those seem to be where the stories are going.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9