Quill and Blade 363 members · 61 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Crystal Wishes
Group Admin

Hello folks!

Anzel and I have been super busy this month. Aside from traveling for his work, we also have Thanksgiving prep & party! We'll be spending this weekend on the road and next weekend with our friends and family.

Instead of doing a Live Event, I'd like to do a Not-So-Live Event in the spirit of giving thanks.

PM me either here on FiMFiction or on Discord with a message for a user on this site—author or otherwise—who you are thankful for, either because of their writing, their friendship, or just their presence. Try to keep it to a few sentences; think Tweet-style message.

After Thanksgiving, assuming this doesn't end up with hundreds of them or something crazy like that, Anzel and I will sit down and record a reading of them all. We'll reach out to the individuals in question and ensure they get your message, though feel free to specify whether you want to be kept anonymous or not.

Hope to hear from y'all. If you can't decide on a single person, feel free to send me a couple messages, but try not to go overboard so Anzel and I aren't recording for hours on end, okay? :heart:

Have a great rest of November!

How do you come up with all these friggin' amazing ideas? You are amazing! Now I need to narrow down some names...I don't think twitter posts are that long.

Crystal Wishes
Group Admin

6205230 Aww :heart: It's selfish, actually.

Seeing people do nice things gives me major warm fuzzies. I'm chasing the high, man. I need my itch scratched. I need my fix. I gotta spark those warm fuzzies again, just one more time, come on, just one more...

Crystal Wishes
Group Admin

Don't forget to PM me here or on Discord with your giving of Thanks! :heart:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4