Black Feather Project 156 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Recon777
Group Admin

Many have no doubt noticed that there was a binge of chapter publishing for a while this year, followed by no news or new chapters in the past several weeks.

Reason for this is because getting to chapter 21 was a major milestone for me, getting me back to the point in the story where I was before I began my rewriting effort. Having reached this point, I have switched my focus to editing for Flurry in Time, which continues the Harmony saga some 1700 years after the events of Black Feather. This story, written by DuvetofReason, is finished drafting. It's just waiting on me to do the edit work and then it can be published.

Meanwhile, we have also been working on a major expansion to the Harmony saga, which will seriously affect how we go about creating the rest of the story. A ton of brainstorming has gone into making our universe more independent of the MLP canon, since the show has gone in a vastly different direction than we were hoping. This means coming up with major timeline changes in and around the MLP:FIM portion of our timeline. This won't affect the plot of Black Feather, but it does mean we'll be releasing two versions of it: one which is on the story's original trajectory and one which takes on all these new elements.

I really can't elaborate much here, but our Discord server is always open for anyone to come join and see what we do on a day to day basis. Feel free to drop in if you have any questions or want to be kept more up to date on current events.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1