Tatsurou's PWNY-Verse 861 members · 67 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Grtgfbll
Group Admin

Since no one else seems to want to start a thread around here, I figure I'll do so.

With the exception of the TOTAL DERAILMENT of God of War in Slaughter because Pinkie Pie, which cannon do you think has had the greatest change because ponies?

(Srsly, Pinkie is OP, Pls {Don't} Nerf)

Huh, that's a tough one. They've all been fundamentally changed on one level or another. If I have to choose, I'd say Another Hatchling.

And not just because Metroid is one of my favorite titles.

The whole way Samus fights is fundamentally different than in the original story line.

The way that exploration is done is fundamentally different.

The second would be A Sparkle in His Eye. The characterizations are still funny, yet the characters are far less one-dimensional in many ways. Honestly, it makes the story line worlds better.

4717052 I actually put a thread up a few weeks ago to give away a story that Tat didn't want to write and I didn't have enough knowledge of the universe in question so I couldn't do it. Nobody responded.

Hmm. I haven't read all of them yet, and the rest that I have read I only really know Iron Man and Deadpool. Out of those two Iron Man was changed more simply because Deadpool can reset his canon if he wants to.

4717052 I am changing my pick to one he hasn't wrote yet. Doesn't matter that it isn't even up yet. The mlp character alone means that this canon will be the most changed. :pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4