Happiness Society 79 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

This group has two aims:
1) anyone can express what makes themselves happy.
2) anyone who isn't happy can gain support from others, and become happy again

So if I find sport in hurting others and ruining their happiness you'll all help me?

Hot Damn!

4441839 Maybe just have a little break from the site and relax, get everything off of your mind, and who knows, you might be happy when you come back!

Happy #3 · Jun 6th, 2015 · · 1 ·

No because you're a faggot.

Nobody's going to help a faggot.

No. :ajbemused: Directly under that, there's this:

Rules:
1) No mean comments or hating on people, love and tolerate :twilightsmile:

"Hurting others and ruining their happiness" would be considered as mean in my opinion.

I'm always happy.

Says the bundle of sticks!

I'm the better faggot because I'm a cigarette.

But isn't that just me expressing happiness?

Remember kids, even Fluttershy doesn't feed trolls, and neither should you. Do the smart thing and block 4444063

I just noticed this group for the first time. (Yeah, wandering around FIMfiction for me is like wandering around in a huge city where I don't know any of the streets and the only way I know my way around is to see where the sun is in the sky.) So, I guess it's no wonder I just found this group. Yeah, Grapma (me) is kind of slow these days. :rainbowlaugh:

Still, I like the idea of this group, being in a place where we can actually share what makes us happy and try to help others to be happer. I could give a lot of advice on that. Having been through some really rough times in my life, some of which I almost didn't survive, I could tell you all about pain, misery, depression but I'm not going to because, having come out on the other side of all that a better, happier person, and having learned from the past I'm not going to dwell on it. Like my wonderful daughter says: it's best to just let go of the past and hang onto the present, look foward to the future. Yeah, she's pretty smart!

Anyway, I'm glad to be here. Unless otherwise engaged with other tasks (which is pretty frequently) I'll do my best to help.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8