11. Samurai Sentai Shinkenger

12. SWAT Kats

13. Megaman Star Force

14. Scooby Doo! Ghoul School

15. Alpha & Omega

16. Mobile Fight G Gundam

17. Diend

18. Diend Past

If anyone have a problem with the list then tell me.

Psyga315
Group Admin

Just questioning Alpha & Omega, do you mean the one with the wolves or the Amazons? Or maybe a variant of Agito?

zzwolf
Group Admin

5170393 The wolves one why?

Psyga315
Group Admin

I had a feeling that it was that, but with Amazons coming out I just wanted to double check (especially since Decade also had an Amazon world)

zzwolf
Group Admin

5176367 Okay anything else you want to ask about?

Psyga315
Group Admin

No, not really. Outside of the obligatory and curious question of why worlds with no toku elements?

zzwolf
Group Admin

5176477 Well I did made a forum for people to tell me what worlds that they would like to be put in my story.

If you asking why? the reason is I felt that the newly formed bonds of love won't have time to for themselves because they did to help a Showa rider and I can't find a pony or creature that would be a match for any Showa Riders.

And have you ever wonder what a Kamen Rider armor would look like as a Mobile Suit or a Gundam?

Also think about it Twilight & her girls helping Shaggy and the Shuffle Alliance (mostly Chibadee) with their girls troubles, as for the Swatkats world why not let Commender Ulysses Feral have his greatest dream come true but unknowing that he sent two she-kats with the Swatkats.

Twilight and her herd help Megaman & Omega-xis to stop the FM-ians to use the Andromeda key and put an end to the FM-ians plans, and speaking of war that is the reason for the Sparkle herd is going to be in the Alpha & Omega's world King is going to use Princess as bait for Runt and his family he believe that with out their leaders the West and East packs of Jasper would fell, but did he count on Runt gain new allies.

Psyga315
Group Admin

That's pretty good. It would be interesting to see how the Riders would be in worlds other than Toku worlds.

zzwolf
Group Admin

5178569 At less I'm not having Monster high or Ever high because that is too much girly for a Kamen Rider story.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9