☭Communism☭ 126 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Skullkingjr
Group Admin

Thank you guys now I will have another post on here not too long after this one about how I die and come back. So I really can't die so I would like to thank you all for all that you have done. At first I thought this group wouldn't even make 100 comrades but oh I was so wrong. Thank you guys for all that you do. As always comrades Unite!!! Welcome to our ranks fellow comrades.

I thought you were gone. :pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiesmile:

I began to think I was going to have to declare myself Premier with everyone seemingly gone. I even put in the order for the palace of the Soviets

Perhaps we might bring life back to this group. I tried but that didn't go too well :ajsleepy:

Skullkingjr
Group Admin

4729265 I'll help you and did you make that palace fore me cus its cool

Well the original palace was never made but it was intended for all in the soviet council so YES

Skullkingjr
Group Admin

Well then, let's build it and show the world that we are the best.

URA. It was meant to be taller than the empire state. Tallest Building of it's time. But they needed the metal for more important things... like tanks

Skullkingjr
Group Admin

They tore down the cathedral of Christ our savior and began building but then the Nazi's came. The bottom piece was broken down and after the war the Union had to much repairs that needed to be done to build a skyscraper. They rebuilt the cathedral later

Guys we need something a bit more covert.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10