Night Glider 382 members · 79 stories
Comments ( 96 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 96

4245143 Lies! Don't believe her, Paper Head!

4245132 but why wouldn't you trust Eris?
4245143 the fact that this is the internet

4245159 I don't know. I just feel like being an antagonist

Ultron, you and I work fairly similarly.

Absorption is how we roll, we amalgamate everything into our being and make it better to make us better.

It takes one to know one, but I speak on my own terms and not for yours.

Regardless of whether this is a joke or not, this is an order of business. And I'm trying to show this kind Paper Head how Eris works. I'm selling her my mentality.

It seems you want the public to remain dumb to how this world REALLY works. I see. Carry along with your pawns and knights as there's no way you can take down this queen. Every space on the board is mine and I won't relent till I occupy EVERY SINGLE SPACE.

The internet is a tool. You're speaking as if it's an entity to be worshiped. I find humans are good at creating those.

Now excuse me, I must go warm my hands. I can tell this is going to be a loooong night.

4245176 oh, maybe I can help keep you warm

Can you? Sell me warmth. Convince me I need it.

4245173 Oh yes. Very much so.

4245168 Selling you her your mentality? HA! This...is your mentality:

And of course I want to keep the masses dumb. Makes it easier for me to kill them.

4245187 why would I, it's free

Good response, but I'm not convinced. Good tactic using "free," but your pitch as you'd call it came off as bland and boring.

Perhaps warmth isn't your thing. I have a better prompt up for consideration.

You call that my mind? My mind, any of our minds, it much more weird than that. Our minds are like Wall Street in a way.

4245320 or maybe I was giving you more than just warmth you just didn't notice

I'm sure I'd notice you throwing more than a few triangles at me

that's a fairly one-track mind, don't you think?

4245353 then why say no to such a good offer

4245353 Pfft. What's your point? Oh wait I forgot you're deep and shit. more like acting like it

If I weren't such a wolf, I'd say something predictable. That's what you both want, right?

The only reason why you're still here is for one, I've entertained you; and two, one of you is an obligatory stalker who just has to be everywhere I am. I'd say I've hit your roles spot on in the manner which I've replied. In two ways rather than just one, on top of that.

I could make allusions all night to a production which I've seen no less than thirty minutes ago and fell in love with all over again. I could sit here and try to explain my relationship and social problems and how I try to balance that out with my Internet and school time.

Living young gives you a sense of time, but why receive time when you can make it?

That's why you're here. That's why I'm here. Because you both and I have made time.

So, I'll tend to both your comments.

For Paper, I'd say I'm not convinced with your pitch.

And as for Ultron, you know me too well to even assume anything different than what's clear to you now.

4245406 it's not a sail pitch unless I'm selling something

Is that the logic you live by? No wonder you seem so wonderless!

Please, allow me a moment of your time to tell you that there is no greater truth than the truth you as a human make.

You never have to sell anything to sell anything. Think about that.

The best things in life all have come from nothing. From chaos.

4245406 *raises eyebrow* Tch....

philosophy?

I'll take it as a compliment that you'd compare my long ramblings to something along the lines of philosophy... but I'll say that you have been given a chance to witness this beautiful temporary bang of business.

4245457 or, I'm just going to let you use my body for anything

My, I'd love that!:yay:

May I snort coke from your breasts as well?

Then let's do this!.... some other time.:trollestia:

Because I've just saved my romantic relationship. I gotta go snort coke off of someone else's breasts. Then, I'll get back to you.

I'm dead serious. I was single for like.... ten or fifteen minutes... but... this Goddess is a Magnet.

4245551 okay it's your lost

Okay, I'll snort coke from your breasts right now.

or your flank, whatever's closer

4245610 now, my body can be used for other things as well

even hot lesbian sex?

(Manaphy will flip his/her shit when he/she sees this)

4245630 yes

(why is that?)

That's how I get down.

(We've only talked about Night Glider once in this whole thread)

4245653 maybe she could fuck me

You talk dirty, I like that.

Is this what you were hiding from me this whole time?

i'd post the next picture but it has A TON of cum all over it...

BikerPon3
Group Admin

4245630 I'm also a mod here.

As amusing as this conversation has been, I'm gonna have to lock the thread now, as it was derailed ages ago...

So yeah, sorry about that...

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 96