Sugar Belle 296 members · 73 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I managed to snag a pic when all four were on the top, before Echo hit her stride. It's old news already, but the evidence remains:

(Yes, I am copy/pasting this comment. Again.)

And now apparently Echo has a sister, who is likewise fast climbing the ranks. Not really sure why these two OC's warrant separate groups, but whatever...

4259776 Maybe because they're two different ponies.

Not really sure why these two OC's warrant separate groups, but whatever...

You'd have to ask BikerPon3 about that, since he founded both groups. I don't really see any reason why not, however...

Edit: I see he was faster to reply than I was.

Are they really two different ponies though? I not trying to trash talk or anything, but the front page of Echo's group provides a brief summery of her origins and personality, whereas Speck's only mentions them being sisters. She seems more like an auxiliary support character, just something more to flesh out Echo's backstory, rather than a truly independent character unto herself. Sort of like the veritable army of one-shot cousins AJ has in the show.

Without any separate stories to her name, and with the groups even founded by the same person, it just seems to me that there would currently be far too much overlap to need two groups when it would probably be simpler to just organize both characters under a unified banner.

Are they really two different ponies though?

Yes. :ajbemused:

I not trying to trash talk or anything

Speck's only mentions them being sisters

They're not. I was referring to the groups being considered "sister groups".

She seems more like an auxiliary support character, just something more to flesh out Echo's backstory, rather than a truly independent character unto herself.

Nope. She's a relatively well known OC created by a group of anons on Bat Pony Wikia.

Without any separate stories to her name

The group's less than a week old!

No need to get upset over anything, especially not if your going to start throwing around sarcastic video insults. I certainly never meant any personal offence. You want two groups; that's entirely your choice... but I still see it as kind of needlessly redundant.

The group's less than a week old!

Well, yes, but it still seems sort of like putting the cart before the horse.

She's a relatively well known OC created by a group of anons on Bat Pony Wikia.

Maybe, but if her own group has absolutely nothing to say about her other than to point at another character, than a whole group just for Speck still ends up seeming kind of superfluous.

You want two groups; that's your choice

Actually I have six, and I know people who have way more than that.

Maybe, but if her own group has absolutely nothing to say about her other than to point at another character, than a whole group just for Speck still ends up seeming kind of superfluous.

It's not finished yet. :facehoof:

Anyway, this has nothing to do with this thread anymore.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9