Silver Verse 184 members · 40 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
David Silver
Group Admin

Since we have a forum all of our own, I can post this here. This is the same poll as before, if you voted in the instant poll. This will give more folks a chance to vote. Go here to vote on the fate of First Star.

Remember, you should vote for ALL of the options you like, not just your favorite.

Edit: Poll closed!

While I joined the group I haven't caught up yet. You do turn out chapters at a pretty amazing rate.

my vote stays the same.
and yes David Silver is amazing at turning out chapters.

David Silver
Group Admin

4217994 My minimum is 2k a day. Silver's gotten many days with 2-3 such chapters.

Hm, I wonder about re-doing the vote. After all, the most obvious way to get votes is from the people reading your stories, rather than those that necessarily go to a forum, so I suspect that that was the more representative sample. Either way, I've voted again (for the same option as before).

David Silver
Group Admin

4219553 Eek, it's the same vote, literally.

4219586 Woo hoo! And the people have spoken!

David Silver
Group Admin

4219595 Currently: Answer Choices

Responses

She hooks up with Meadow Leaper
37.50% 9

She hooks up with Silver Lining
37.50% 9

She wanders off-screen(may be combined with some of the others)
29.17% 7

She gets hurt
25.00% 6

She gets killed
8.33% 2

She doesn't hook up with anypony
4.17% 1

She becomes an alicorn! (Damn you M. A. Larson!)
4.17% 1
Total Respondents: 24

4219625 Hm, not quite the same, but still pretty close. Overall, most people seem to either want her gone, or want to ship her, all of which is about what I'd expect.

David Silver
Group Admin

4219639 Could be worse. I'm not sure how I'd feel if the vote was majority 'kill her'.

4219653 It's interesting to note how many votes were for "gets hurt." Since this is different from "gets killed," I'm interpreting that to have a romantic undertone, e.g. she's "hurt" in a manner that makes her a damsel in distress.

David Silver
Group Admin

4219678 Why must all the girls be damsels in distress? Though, come to think, Silver's been a boy in distress plenty of times.

4219692 See, I think you just answered your own question, there. That Silver would ride in to save his "little sister" when she gets in over her heard - and given that she's so impulsive (and, more grimly, the sister of an infamous pony) that seems like a given - seems like an appropriate, if somewhat cliche, way for Silver to showcase that he's growing into his new role as a warrior/guard.

In fact, I can see that being the case in the near future. Somepony is going to want revenge for that mare that Silver killed.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13