Feline Fan Club 64 members · 53 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

This is a group where cat lovers, and FelineFluff lovers can unite!

You're not supposed to go and make a fan club for yourself.

4221581 I don't see it as an issue. A bit condescending maybe, but not really wrong.:moustache:

It's the difference between a respectable person and someone with an unhealthy ego.

4221587 I don't think she meant anything by it, but I agree in most cases. It's probably why I don't have a fanclub.:derpytongue2:

FelineFluff
Group Admin

4221581 :ajbemused: I don't have an unhealthy ego. I made this so all my friends could join. "FelineFluff fans" are my friends. This is where they can unite, and become friends. And it's mostly made for cat lovers. Cats as in the animal, that everyone loves.

4221633 Eeyup, now it's time to go make my own fan club.:trollestia:
JK:moustache:

FelineFluff
Group Admin

4221643 lol you should so do it

4221647 I really want to! Just to see how many do join! Of course I just created a new group a couple of days ago so I can wait.:twilightsheepish:

4221650 ok I shall join if you do make one :raritywink:

So Felinefluff, you're awesome. No doubts about that—but: fan groups are much better received and accepted when someone other than the user in question is the founder. :twilightoops:

Happy may be an adorable little troll :heart: but she kinda has a point on this one. I know you well enough to know you weren't just being egotistical with this group, but sadly, others don't. :fluttershysad:

If you wanted a fan group then you could have just asked me to make one for you. :moustache:

FelineFluff
Group Admin

4221929 It's not completely a Fan group. It's mostly for cat lovers:twilightsmile: but I also made it so my friends could hang out even if they didn't like cats:derpytongue2:

4221627 To be honest, it is kinda making it seem like you have an ego by making a fan club for yourself. If you want a group for your friends to unite then make a group just for that. Also, I'm not really seeing how this is a cat group either. All this has is a banner with your name on it. Where, pray tell, are the cats?

(BTW you deleted my thread after responding to it. How the fuck am I supposed to see what you wrote?)

FelineFluff
Group Admin

4222000 I can't change the banner :( idk I'm stupid XD

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22