Happy 123 members · 15 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

https://www.fimfiction.net/user/Sad

he's already been killed by Happy

Yeah.............. it was Happy, she sure did kill that guy.

*hides bloody knife behind back while whistling*

The only group they were in was the Equestrian Pet Play Society.
They've probably been kidnapped and are locked up in someone's sex dungeon right now. :fluttershysad:

Happy x Lilith911 best ship OTP

Happy doesn't need love. Just the bitter tears of the unjust.

So! You hath returned. That new group of yours in the trending box is an abomination.
What have you been doing other'n that?

Who said the ship needed love?:pinkiecrazy::trollestia:

But other than that group, I've been doing everything I usually do. Help smaller users, give shout outs to them and groups, make new groups, shitpost in the Dedicated, check up on the Discordians and Harmonists, write a few hundred words everyday, see if anyone here has a Skype, bug Flabby, bug the mods, blog, change my avatar and name, periodically get depressed then horny, and welcome new users and occasionally become their best friend.

Just the usual.

And having nightmares, seemingly!

I suspect you need a massage. Or a tranquilizer. That sounds exhausting.
I shall be shocked if you're not already feeling burned out.

I was... or am... I don't know anymore. But when I have my goal to become legendary, that's enough to keep me going.

What would you do with this legendaryness that you couldn't do now?

Pass it on to others who wish to be the same.

I don't think that brand of Horse Words Site legendariosity can be 'passed on'.

You gained your infamy mostly by prodding a lot of people in the eyeball. That sorta thing can't just be handed over via nomination. You 'passing the crown' to Jazzie was just silly. Because Discordia was about Eris. Not about a name, or a group. Jazzie will get no legend by osmosis.

Admittedly, I'm screwy. I think popularity is a bit silly. Especially in a place like here. You won't get any flash cars, or floozies hanging off your arms, or anything else you might get from it RLishly. Mostly you just get drama. And a hatedom. Seems like a hell of a lot of work when most would probably be happier with a few good friends to be silly with.

But I guess everyone's different.

Kek.

Differences bring us all together.

And paths change, but they all flow to the same ocean... which evaporates into water vapor and falls back down into those same rivers to meet the same fate.

And that's how we still have drinkable water!:yay:

I think your metaphor jumped the rails there somewhere. :rainbowderp:

I jump the rails, pass on to another, and then jump back like I'm in some Sonic game.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15