The Helpful Comment Trade 331 members · 998 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Hello! I'm quite new to FimFiction, and I've officially published my first MLP fanfiction. I would very much appreciate it if I got some comments and suggestions of how I can improve it or what I'm doing right.

5948893 I can offer you the same deal I propose to everypony on this site. For any kind of comment on my GDoc (even if it's just a comma insert), I'll give you a comment on your GDoc in return. The more comments you make on my story: Darkness in Sweetie Belle, the more comments you gain on your story.

I see. That's a fair trade. Well I will start reading it today!

5949693 Don't forget to PM me your GDoc, so I can return the favor. I wouldn't mind if you marked the comments you make with 1, 2, 3..., but you're not obliged. It would make counting easier, though. And don't worry about the length of it. You don't have to read it whole. If you make 100 comments just on the first page, then I owe you 100 comments. It's a simple as that: Number of comments counts, a number of pages you read doesn't.

Oh, and at the right of every comment you'll see a button that looks like this: >>
If you click it before writing a response, I get a notification. If you don't click it, I don't get the notification, and I can only find your response if I check threads relentlessly.

So...how do I notify you about comments? I'm confused.

5950095 Do you see the >> button at the right side of this comment? Click it.

5950144 Oh! Okay! Silly me.

I've posted a few comments. Hopefully you find them. It's a very good story! Sweetie is just precious!

5950195 Thank you! Your comments were really great. I love how you let me pierce into your reading experience. That's every writer's dream. Make sure you don't forget to PM (Personal Message) me the link to your GDoc so I can return the favor (You made 34 comments, I'll make the same amount).

5950529 Something you should know, my story isn't anywhere near finished yet. I only have the prologue and the first chapter. Will that be a problem?

Comment posted by Babetteisawesome deleted May 17th, 2017

5950744 It won't be a problem. I'm very good at problem spotting.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11