The Trio-verse 451 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
MrAlterad
Group Admin

Here's the thread for spoiler-talk. So chat away without fear of having to use them spoiler tags!
Obviously, since this is a spoiler thread, stay out if you don't want to be spoiled on any of the twists or turns of the Trio-verse.
I'll occasionally answer questions here that haven't been addressed in the stories yet, so feel free to ask, just don't expect me to answer all of them. :trollestia:

MrAlterad
Group Admin

So, I'd thought I'd get this ball rolling with some spoilers!

No Sonic Rainboom – Rainbow Dash grew up with the Shadowbolts as her idols. Where I see the Wonderbolts being star athletes who help Equestria during a crisis, the Shadowbolts are heroes who occasionally do athletic stunts on the side. (the Wonderbolts don't have a good track record when it comes to heroics)

What this means, is that during the race against those two colts, when Fluttershy was knocked off the cloud, Dash took more notice of it, and did what the Shadowbolts would do, abandon the race to rescue the falling filly.

She does so, without popping a Sonic Rainboom.

Finding it difficult to pull herself and Fluttershy from the fall, she makes a rough landing that injures herself. With Dash grounded from injuries, and Fluttershy being unable to fly, the two are left alone together on the ground for some time. From there, the two become friends, Dash's aspirations become realized by Fluttershy's gratitude, and Fluttershy learns of her ties to nature around the same time while they're grounded.

Which of course leads to the rest of the mane six to finding different paths to their cutiemarks.

So like Apple Jacks Breakfast Cereal AppleJack goes to Manehattan and only returns home after a major catastrophe in which she meet Sparky and reunites with her family??

Oh! Or maybe Pinkie finds happiness in Gummy! Does she have Gummy? IS GUMMY EVEN HERE!!!??

I have no idea what Rarity could've done.... Knock the rock off a cliff and it breaks open....?

MrAlterad
Group Admin

AppleJack goes to Manehattan and only returns home after a major catastrophe in which she meet Sparky and reunites with her family??

Applejack, a blank flank in Manehattan, all by herself, with no friends?
Kind of reminds me of a certain CMC member who just recently got her cutiemark. :raritywink::raritywink:
[I'm such a tease. A certain filly will be visiting Canterlot with her aunt and uncle in the next arc of the FCC]

Ooh! I am intrigued!

So question. What element are awake right now and paired with who? I know Sunset is Loyalty and Cadance has hers but I just want some clarification is all.

MrAlterad
Group Admin

4448561 Yep, Sunset is Loyalty, and Cadance is Kindness. Currently theirs are the only ones active. It's also heavily implied in the prophecy that Trixie will be laughter and Twilight generosity.

So, despite this being the three students of Luna, Twilight is still the most special?

I find this question a little amusing, since I have an easier time writing for Trixie and Sunset compared to Twilight. In regards of their magical capabilities, they're all special. Twilight's stands out more because it gives her a hard time, and Luna's worried about how a certain draconequus would react to it.

On the scale of harmonic - chaotic, I've placed the filly three at different points.

Trixie is on the harmonic end, which is why she has such ease with magic. She's naturally in tune with it. Though, she does have trouble with some spells, she gets over that difficulty relatively quickly.

Twilight is on the chaotic side. She can cast spells of that nature with surprising ease, while spells the are even easier for Trixie are difficult for Twilight.

Sunset is right in the middle. She can manage any spell with about the same level of difficulty, but since she's stubborn and always wants to master what she learns, she always gets her spells down.

And that was a lot of text for a small question. :twilightblush: Hope it addressed what you were asking about.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9