The (Dead) Unofficial FAQ Group 48 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Does anypony think I should break it down by sections into a couple of threads? It's kinda long, an' I don't think there's any way to do those fancy collapsable section things in bbcode. Of course, that'd also take up more space...

I think a couple of threads would be a good idea

Furry Communist
Group Contributor

4191548 It would certainly make for less-cluttered threads at least.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

That's kinda what I was thinking, though all the small sections could go in one thread. It's just easier to deal with, and we don't really need to stick exactly to the format of the original.

Oh, I copied the current official faq into that one faq, and ran something to list all the differences. That'll make it easier to bring things over from it.

4191585 sounds like you have it all figured out :twilightsmile:

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Oh, I dunno. I still hafta figure out what sections go in which threads...

4191624 you're clever I'm sure you will figure it out :scootangel:

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

These are the sections, and how many questions are in each one, at least for the official version. There are a few more in the unofficial faq:

General - 3
User Accounts - 12
Contact - 7
Site - 4

Blog Posts - 2
Comments - 6
User Pages - 4
Following - 1
Bookshelves - 5

Stories - 17

Groups - 20

I'm thinking four threads, with the way I've grouped them, but I'm not totally sure, and I'm still thinking about what the thread for the second group of sections would be called...

4191666 I think you have grouped them fine as for naming the second thread I have no idea

Furry Communist
Group Contributor

4191666 The grouping works. And I can't think of a good name for the second one either.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I went ahead and made threads for them. I might make a rules one later.

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12