Markless Ponies 121 members · 21 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

make all of the stallion dongs the same size?

and if so, how long?

DAYUUUUM:pinkiegasp:

to an ant queen, that's way² big

Comment posted by Black Ultron deleted Apr 11th, 2015

3spoopy5me

i only like horse dongs:heart:

they look so chewy

Rainbow Dash has been hiding the truth for too long

wink wink nudge nudge

about as long as everyones v hole

4263791 Intriguing question.... I'd say it'd average out. So if someone else joins with a larger baton, everypony else's gets a little more umph while the new pony's shrinks a bit. Likewise, if someone on the opposite scale joins in, everypony will have to compensate in the same manner... Females would probably experience the same averaging effect on their respective gender tags.

Maybe all the vaginas are Starlight Glimmer sized, since she's the one who equalized them, so she makes them equal in her image. So... maybe the guys lose their genitals as sex can put a single partner in a higher position than the other. Cowgirl favors the girl, while missionary, prone, and doggystyle favors the male. If they were truly equal, then the sex position would be scissoring, therefore, to make sex completely equal, the males would be given vaginas.

Since Starlight Glimmer is most likely a virgin (unless my headcanon of her getting abused and raped by her father is correct) there's a likely chance that the pony vaginas will be too small for sex to work. They were screwed from the start.

4265001 Insightful... but if we're really going into complete and total equality, they should adopt the worms' method of reproduction, wherein a single worm has both gender's reproductive organs. It would make things SO much simpler.

that makes much more sense, actually:heart:

4265073 Well I'm glad you think so :twilightsheepish:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13