I Support Gamergate 23 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
ChangelingLumin
Group Admin

So what happened? Is there a TL:DR of this?

KaBar42
Group Admin

A Mod for subreddit of the day wrote an aritcle expressing his support for GamerGate and it was Subreddit of the day. Ghazi made a thread on it, which can be found archived in this thread.

ChangelingLumin
Group Admin

4149015 Thanks for the articles. I'll read them later. I ended up staying up all night and I'm tired as hell right now. Just finished watching an insane RP session and now I.m feeling drained.

Once I get back I should be fine. Maybe some coffee and an energy drink after a small nap.

ChangelingLumin
Group Admin

Just read the whole thing.

One thing I never understood about Gamer Gazi is, why all the hate for Gamer Gate? I've only just recently started getting up to date with this entire thing, and I still can't figure out why Gamer Gazi exists.

Gamer Gate itself was the best thing that happened to me, through Gamer Gate I made friends and I was able to talk openly about the games I like.

Why do people hate Gamer Gate so much.

One of two reasons. Either it's because of all the misinformation going around about Gamergate, or they're feminazis/SJWs that can't handle a little opposition to their idiotic "cause".

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6