The Parody Group 45 members · 66 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Dr Yeis
Group Admin

We need an image so people will take us seriously!

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Do you mean a group banner, or a group icon? 'Cause I think both are needed, personally...

Dr Yeis
Group Admin

4237275 Anything really. I mean Weird Al was already taken...so...

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

I might see if I can put something together. You may also want to think about doing some promotion to increase the membership...

Dr Yeis
Group Admin

4237496 Alrighty then. Just tell me when you're ready! I am now Andrew Jackson and I'm bringing the spoils system back! You are now Admin by the power of the Sorcerer!

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Cool, thanks. That way I'll be able to just upload a banner when I can come up with one...

Dr Yeis
Group Admin

4237650 Thanks for the icon! :ajsmug:

Also, I have bit of a request on the banner...

Can my old avatar be on it?

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

That might be difficult to do, given the differences in orientation. This image is vertically-oriented, and the banners are horizontal and very limited in size. They only give us 1000x250 to work with, but maybe I could put together a mosaic of this and some other parody-type pictures.

The icon choice seemed pretty obvious when I thought about it. It's Chesee's cutie mark because of Cheese being the closest thing we have to pony Weird Al, who is the king of parodies (in the field of music, at least).

Dr Yeis
Group Admin

4252330 Yes, I can easily find that avatar version of the picture!

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Sorry for the delay -- got caught up in some other stuff, and then this slipped my mind. But after having to deal with banner issues with other groups, I remembered what I wanted to do with this banner. So I put together a group of pony parodies of album covers. Hope it works for you.

Dr Yeis
Group Admin

4359776 Okay! Many thanks!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11