The Stardust Series 257 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Arad
Group Admin
Arad #1 · Feb 25th, 2015 · · 1 ·

Evening, folks!

So, now that there's a forum to discuss things, I wanted to lay down some ground rules for behavior here. I don't anticipate any problems but this -is- the internet after all. So, let's keep things simple:

1.) Be polite -- You can disagree with folks on stuff, but keep your flamethrower settings to British at all times. If you can't be polite (or you think that things are getting heated), take things to private messages.

2.) Keep the off topic conversations to a minimum -- I enjoy discussions about random things as much as the next person but I'd like to keep the majority of the topics here related to XCOM and the Stardust series. A -few- exceptions may be made, though. I'll see how things shake out.

3.) Have fun!

That's about all I can think of at the moment. I'll come up with more as time progresses I imagine.

From my experience in moderating I would suggest having at least one topic dedicated to Off-Topic discussion.

Arad
Group Admin

I figured as much. Maybe one for current events and such?

That would probably be the best. It would keep the Off-Topic stuff out of the On-Topic discussions.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4