Consent is Sexy 194 members · 453 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
CloverQuill
Group Admin

Here are the rules of the group.

All site rules apply! Remember no linking to mature content and no mature pictures in posts.

A. Story Posting Rules:

1. Consent of the participating characters is either explicitly stated or it is obvious from dialogue and/or descriptions that the characters are mutually enjoying themselves. NO rape.
i. NO foalcon: A story about characters dealing with the seriousness of this topic is allowed. A story about characters having sex with foals is NOT allowed.
ii. NO dubious consent: No stories glorifying/fetishizing having sex with mind controlled characters or love potioned characters or drugged chracters. No explicit content of this type allowed at all.
iii. BDSM stories must have characters following SAFE practices. No Fifty Shades of Grey dangerous stuff. Clearly established safe words and clearly established non-verbal signals. Clearly established can be as short as a character saying "Remember the safe words, baby." or as detailed as you'd care to write.

2. Post the story in the appropriate folder. Mature/explicit stories belong in the mature folder. Teen stories in the Teen folder and stories that everyone can read in the everyone folder.

B. Forum Posting Rules:

1. Don't be a jerk.

2. Seriously, don't be a jerk.

3. Self-promotion of stories with consensual content is allowed. *edit 03/19/2015*
i. Be sure to add your story to the appropriate group folder.
ii. Site rules still apply. No linking to your Mature rated story. Tell us your story title and remember section B13i above.
iii. No SPAMing. Each story, for now, is allowed it's own thread, and can be bumped once a week if there is no activity on it.
iv. If you like self promoting your stories, you'll probably get more exposure over at The Shameless Selfpromotion Bureau

That's all for now. More rules to be added as necessary.

Clover Quill
Admin & Founder

NO foalcon: A story about characters dealing with the seriousness of this topic is allowed. A story about characters having sex with foals is NOT allowed.

Does it count as foalcon if the pony isn't technically an adult but is past the age of consent (and consents, obviously)?

CloverQuill
Group Admin

This depends on the age of consent and species norms.

To use humans as an example, 13 is legally the age of consent in some states and countries but so also is 17. Stories with 13 year old humans(and equivalent age of what have you) having sex are pedophilia and not allowed. Stories about 17 year old humans(etc. etc.) having sex, depending on the humans involved, could be clearly consensual.

Does that help clarify things for you?

-Clover Quill
Admin & Founder

CloverQuill
Group Admin

While a consensual role play of rape fantasy would technically be consensual (and I do think that technically correct is the best kind of correct), I don't think it would meet what this groups members are expecting to find here. For now I'm going to rule "not allowed", however if there are enough members requesting such stories (tell me in the group forums here or reply to this post requesting it) I would make a dedicated folder just for those kinds of stories.

Alternately, I'm not sure if there is already a group for rape fantasies consensually acted upon, but if there isn't then you're welcome to make one and we can be sister groups.

CloverQuill
Group Admin

**Edit 03/19/2015**
Rules have been updated to make clear the group's position on self promotion of related stories.

-Clover Quill
Admin & Founder

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6