Starlight Glimmer I 479 members · 690 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22
xStellar_Bubbles
Group Admin

If you would like to be an admin for this group, you may reply to this comment and tell me which job you want to be assigned for.

Story Reviewer: (Taken) The position wherein the person sorts the stories that are added and makes sure the stories are properly placed in the folder.

Thread Reviewer: Somepony who reviews all of the threads and keeps order in the forums, just in case things get a little bit crazy.

Complaint Officer: (Taken) Answers and responds to all of the complaints from the members.

Founder: (Taken) The person who comes up with this group and founded said group.

Answerer: (Taken) The one who answers all of the questions and comments.

There are also three more general admin positions just in case the Thread Reviewer isn't online very often.

xStellar_Bubbles
Group Admin

4077004 Alrighty done! (Now that I think about it, I don't know if you will actually have much of a hard job considering that this group only has 18 members so far. :rainbowlaugh:)

EstrellaEssentia
Group Admin

4072475 I could do Thread Reviewer if you would like!

xStellar_Bubbles
Group Admin

4082435 Alrighty, gotcha! Thanks! :pinkiehappy:

BikerPon3
Group Admin

4072475 I'd be happy to be Thread Reviewer (If it hasn't been taken already) or complaint officer. :twilightsmile:

xStellar_Bubbles
Group Admin

4092113 Well, I have now also opened just a general Admin position. So, do you want to be a complaint officer or a general admin?

4072475 If it's possible, could I be an Answerer? (Eventhough it's taken)

xStellar_Bubbles
Group Admin

4093152 Well, there aren't too many questions and comments coming in. So, don't worry, I'm fine with being the answerer. :twilightsmile:

4093175 both could be an Answerer...

Im usually asleep most of the time you're online, so I could be an Answerer while you're asleep...

xStellar_Bubbles
Group Admin

4093181 Mmm... well... eh... now I don't know what to do... :twilightoops:

4093187 you're the Answerer, answer the question xD

BikerPon3
Group Admin

4093099 Well I could be complaint officer. I run a somewhat controversial group, so I have experience with that sort of thing. :twilightsheepish:

xStellar_Bubbles
Group Admin

4093190 ... This will take a lot of thinking. :twilightsheepish:

xStellar_Bubbles
Group Admin

4093442 Oh yeah... that's true. Complaint officer it is! :twilightsmile:

4093462 alright, take your time xD

4072475 I'd like to help review the threads. This group is probably gonna get more members now and I want to help.:ajsmug: If not, I could be the complaint officer.:twilightsmile:

xStellar_Bubbles
Group Admin

4140835 Well, I guess you can also be a thread reviewer. Your wish is granted!

BikerPon3
Group Admin

If not, I could be the complaint officer

You after my job? :trixieshiftright:

4141197 No, it just didn't say taken.:eeyup:

BikerPon3
Group Admin

4141304 I know.

Stellar—if you're reading this, update the thread!

:twilightsheepish:

I hope she doesn't get mad at me for yelling at her...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22