Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Walabio
Group Admin

I once had a bird.
Her name was Enza.
I opened the window;
and in flew Enza.

The clinic gets its vaccines in October. I contacted the clinic in late September and learned that the vaccines against SARS-CoV-2 Multivariate before December, but I could get vaccinated against Influenza in October. I signed up for a vaccination against Influenza on the 12022-10-26th and a vaccination against SARS-CoV-2 on the 12022-12-06th.

The clinic announced that it had Walk-In vaccinations against Influenza on the 12022-10-08th. I walked in and got vaccinated against Influenza.

My work announced that it would vaccinate against Influenza on the 12022-10-21th. I got vaccinated against Influenza then.

The appoint on the 12022-10-26th arrived and I got my 3rd vaccination against Influenza arrived and I got my 3rd vaccination against Influenza.

¡I am now Influenza-Proof!

I modified my MaskStack:

1. FaceBrace
  2. N95-Respirator
  3. Surgical Mask for catching condensation from breath
  4. ClothMask with pocket containing PM2.5-Filter
  5. Surgical Mask for keeping the stack clean so that I can wear it a week.
  6. FaceBracket for sealing the edges, thus forcing the over > 99% the air to travel through both the N95-Respirator and the P.M.2.5-Filter
  7. Balaklava
  8. Goggles
  9. FaceShield

I added a surgical mask between the N95-Respiration and the ClothMask with a P.M.2.5-Filter because I noticed breath condensing in the P.M.2.5-Filter.

If everypony would have worn a MaskStack like mine when the Who declared a Pandemic, SARS-CoV-2 would have rapidly died out.

Please describe your adventures with vaccinations and MaskStacks.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1