The Skeptics’ Guide to Equestria 60 members · 82 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Walabio
Group Admin

In the United States of America in March, The CDC (Centers for DiseaseControl) recommended that average people not wear masks because average people would not benefit from them. That was a lie. At the time, I knew it was a lie from my fighting SCAM (Supplemental Complementary Alternative Medicine), but knew why the CDC lied:

Masks would help reduce the spread of SARSCoV2, but we had a maskshortage; so now, it is does more good for the masks to go to HealthCareWorkers and 1st responders than the general public. The CDC probably figured that if it would have said that, many Americans would have decided to screw 1st responders and HealthCareWorkers buy masks and make the maskshortage worse —— ¡the CDC is almost certainly right about the selfish behavior of many Americans!

I had a KN95Mask (one needs them in wildfire season, because it is not unusual for it not being possible to see the sun for a month or 2 every year —— ¡one does not want to breathe that smoke! I did not wear it because I modeled good behavior, despite knowing that the mask would help protect me —— ¡I did not want to cause a run on PPE!

By April, ramped up production meant that we had enough masks for all. The CDC changed its recommendation to wear masks. Many people ignored the CDC-Recomendation because the CDC keeps changing its story.

The ReproductionNumber of SARSCoV2 is less than 1, if we all wear masks, keep 2 meters apart, and wash and sanitize our hands. In other words, SARSCoV2 would die out if we would all follow the CDC_recommendations. Instead, we have over 100,000 knew injections daily and over 1,000 death from CoViD19 daily, because of people breathing onto each other.

Extrapolating from this N=1 with no control, I conclude that Noble Lies backfire and one should stick to Straight Talk or LGBTQTalk, if you prefer. :rainbowlaugh:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1