Cancelled Fics 44 members · 757 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Shukawarioserfi
Group Admin

I'm really ticked off at something that someone on the site said about one of my Cancelled stories. Let's take a look at it shall we?

i don´t want to be mean, but would it not be better, to just delete the cancelled storys? I don´t really like it to look at a story i am interessted in, only to see that it isn´t finished, that is actually something that i don´t like if i search in some groups for a good story.

So... all cancelled stories should be deleted? Because it's a bummer to read a story that stops abruptly and doesn't continue for whatever reason? That's bullshit. But wait! There's more!

>> brocialanxiety calm down :yay: i didn´t even read that story, it is just one of many, that just stop. If you want to continue it later, then you should probably change it to hiatus (or something like that), but i see no reason for a story to exist, if it isn´t even going to continue. I don´t dislike your story, and i don´t think i said something like that, but i don´t like it, that if all the cancelled storys really should not continue, that it is just disappointing to look at something unfinished. I mean if i want to look for a good Screwloose story or something like that, the half of the storys are from 2012 or something like that. It is not much, but i waste my time with them in that little moment.

You don't want to waste your time? Then get off fimfiction altogether! How about getting off the internet entirely. All cancelled stories, no matter how good they are, should be deleted immediately or have some chance of continuity. Because this guy said so!

Shukawarioserfi
Group Admin

4065820 Sorry, I'm just really pissed off at everything today for some reason.

ChangelingLumin
Group Admin

4065824 That sometimes happens to me. I normally have some tea or coffee to calm myself down once that happened.

Would you like some tea or coffee?

Shukawarioserfi
Group Admin

4066019 Coffee please :twilightsmile:

David-The-Peach
Group Admin

4065741 I think id keep my cancelled fics just to show my past stuff. maybe one day get them going again

Shukawarioserfi
Group Admin

4069070 Exactly. There's always that chance.

David-The-Peach
Group Admin

4069081 plus you never know if you meet someone who can help in a story, love collabs when done right.

Shukawarioserfi
Group Admin

4069087 *nods* Definitely, someone can always help.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9